Travis Martin was born in Katy, Texas. He played baseball for McLennan Community College before transferring to Baylor University. At Baylor, he studied Sports, Sponsorship, and Sales. He is also a graduate of the ARMOR Wealth Management Career Builder Program and received the ARMOR Wealth Management ‘Career Builder of the Year’ award in 2016.
Travis joined ARMOR Wealth Management in 2014 with a vision to help people find and implement solutions to their financial goals and concerns.
Currently Travis lives near White Rock Lake, and likes to spend his free time staying active and spending time with friends. He is also very involved at Watermark Community Church, where he leads a group of 4th and 5th grade boys.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Representative of Hornor, Townsend and Kent, LLC
- General Lines — Life, Accident & Health
- Series 6, 63 & 65
MEMBERSHIPS / COMMUNITY
- NAIFA, Dallas — National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- ASA - Subcontractors Association of The Metroplex
- Watermark Community Church.