George Ferrin began his career with Armor wealth in January of 2014. George brings a unique prospective and skill set having spent more than a decade on the other side of the wealth building spectrum as a VP for a Dallas based 3rd party collection agency.
George witnessed many of the pitfalls which lead to the erosion of wealth, and brings that knowledge and experience with him.
George is a husband, a father of 3 adopted children which he adores and 4 family dogs. His hobbies include golf, RC plane/cars, and writing. George spent more than 20 years as a professional Magician, and volunteers for multiple Texas organizations.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Registered Representative of Hornor, Townsend and Kent, Inc.
- General Lines — Life, Accident & Health
- Series 6, 63
MEMBERSHIPS / COMMUNITY
- Board Of Governor — Brookhaven Country Club
- Texas / Farmer Branch CFA (Citizens Fire Academy)
- Texas CDPS (Citizens DPS Alumni)
- Brookhaven Ambassador
- Brookhaven College Student
- IBM (International Brotherhood of Magicians)
- SAM (Society of American Magicians)