Fred T. Badyna, CLU®, ChFC® offers a full range of investment* and insurance programs. Before receiving his Chartered Life Underwriter designation and his Chartered Financial Consultant designation, Fred worked toward a business Management Degree from Toledo University.
For almost 40 years, Fred has provided creative financial services through insurance, investments*, employee benefits, annuities, retirement plans and estate planning.
As a caring and giving person, Fred devotes his time and energy to numerous charity, civic, and professional organizations which are listed below:
LICENSES & CREDENTIALS
- Investment Advisor Representative of Hornor, Townsend and Kent, Inc.
- General Line — Life, Accident & Health
- Series 6 & 63
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®)
MEMBERSHIPS / COMMUNITY
- Dallas Business Association — Past President & Board Member
- Society of CLU®'s and ChFC®'s
- NAIFA — Dallas
- MDRT — Million Dollar Round Table, Life Member