Angela Gordon received her Bachelor of Science in Business Marketing from The University of Texas at Arlington.
Angela has worked in Financial Services since 2005. She brings a comprehensive approach to financial planning that incorporates Risk Management, Investment and Retirement Planning. She brings extensive experience in both the group and individual solutions for health insurance, Medicare, long term care, disability and life insurance.
Angela holds license for Property & Casualty and Group One License in Texas along with Series 66 and 7 in Texas, Kansas & Wisconsin
Angela is married to Joe Gordon and they have 4 children. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with her family, watching sports, playing tennis and volunteering at her Church.
LICENSES & CREDENTIALS
- Investment Advisor Representative of Hornor, Townsend and Kent, Inc.
- General Lines — Life, Accident & Health
- General Lines — Property & Casualty
- Series 66 & 7
MEMBERSHIPS / COMMUNITY
- River of Life Christian Ministries – Feeding the Homeless Initiative
- Metrocrest Chamber Member
- Arlington ISD - Volunteer