ARMOR's Legacy is our commitment to understand the individuals, families, and businesses of our community, so that we can maximize our efforts to positively give back to our community.
We believe that to truly serve a community, we must:
- Lead by example — change begins from within, and we commit to improving the community by operating with integrity and responsibility in everything we do.
- Educate others — education is the passport out of poverty. We support local education programs, and take particular interest in helping our youth see the importance of sound financial principles.
- Give of our time and resources — truly grateful for the volunteers and organizers of our community, we help support particular efforts to help them become even more effective.
- Advocate for spouses and children — our passion is protecting a family’s future for when a parent or spouse dies. We continue to strive to prevent this problem through our services and education, as well as help other organizations’ efforts when a family is grieving or financially struggling.
- Cause others to act — we encourage others to create their own legacies, finding ways to give of their resources and talents, even after they are no longer here.
- Yield measurable results — achieve our short and long term goals, which are both financial and task-oriented.
Journey of Hope - Fun Walk
NAIFA Golf Tournament
Lee National DENIM Day